- How We Do It
- This is designed to help clarify your thoughts and help us establish a clear picture of your overall finances and existing planning.
- An analysis of your current situation will be required which may include conducting research into your existing plans.
Developing a Plan
- This is where you can relax while we work behind the scenes.
- We will research your options to establish the best way forward, and prepare a report outlining ideas and options.
- We will then meet again to discuss the Financial Plan and agree priorities for implementation.
Implementing your Plan
- Once the required actions have been agreed upon, we will guide you through the process to put it all in place. We will take care of the paperwork so that it can be monitored and managed through to completion.
- A full report outlining the actions taken, the reasons and suitability will be provided to you.
Monitoring your Plan
- Regular Planning Meetings & Ongoing Advice
- Telephone and email access to your adviser and support team
- Updates, Valuations & Ongoing Monitoring
- Telephone And Email Access To Your Adviser And Support Team
- Liaison With Product Providers
- File Maintenance
- Regular Client Newsletters
- Confidential Waste Disposal Service
Following our initial discussion, should you decide to go ahead there will be a cost for our professional services. We offer a variety of methods by which this can be paid and we will agree with you the most convenient method. This could be a set fee or a percentage of the amount you invest and can be paid upfront or in some circumstances, the provider may be able to take the fee from the sum you invest. There can be tax implications so it is important to agree to the most suitable method of remuneration for your personal circumstances.
We will also tell you if you have to pay VAT and if there are other costs that might arise in connection with the services we provide to you.